Our process is a comprehensive experience that gives you a full understanding of your venous condition and how your recommended treatment plan will unfold.
Make an Enquiry1
We'll Contact You
- Our admin team will contact you to discuss your vein issues and concerns.
- We’ll book your appointment and give you all the information you need prior to your initial visit.
Our assessment process is completed in two parts. The first step includes:
- Comprehensive diagnostic ultrasound with our specialist venous sonographer gives a detailed map of venous issues
- Screening for underlying health issues and risk factors prior to treatment
- Consult with our clinic nurse to explain what to expect during treatment, recovery, and other general questions.
Specialist Pre-Treatment Consultation
If the initial assessment qualifies your veins for our treatment types and you are ready to go ahead, we will book you in for a pre-treatment consult with the specialist Dr Luke Matar.
- Ask the specialist any remaining questions you have about treatment or recovery
- Be provided with a full, detailed quote listing upfront costs and expected Medicare rebates, if eligible
- Select and book your dates for treatment.
- Treatments are performed on a walk-in walk-out basis and typically take between 30 minutes – 2 hours, depending on the type of procedure.
- You will likely require more than one treatment over separate appointments.
- If you are anxious about the procedure please arrive early for a pre-med to calm your nerves.
- You can opt to watch a movie during the procedure; otherwise we have relaxing music and you can of course use your phone throughout.
- Follow up scans at 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months after treatment, and annually thereafter.
- Our comprehensive aftercare plan is important for us to monitor your progress post-treatment and catch any recurrence of venous disease as early as possible, giving you peace of mind that your great results will be maintained.