Our treatment process is a comprehensive experience that gives the patient full understanding of their venous condition and how the recommended treatment plan will unfold.
Make an Enquiry1
We'll contact you for a chat
- Laura or Angelica will contact you to discuss your vein issues and concerns.
- We'll find an appointment that works with your schedule and give you all the information you need prior to your initial visit.
GP Referral & Imaging Request
- It is a Medicare requirement that you have a GP-signed Ultrasound Imaging Request Form as well as a referral letter to the specialist
- Download the form HERE or call us for more information.
- Specialised venous Doppler ultrasounds of each leg reveals what's happening in your deep veins
- "Before" photos taken so we can compare post-treatment
- Specialist consultation with Dr Matar determines your individualised, custom-built treatment plan tailored to your specific condition
- Tour our in-house treatment room and see where your procedures will take place
- Ask our experts any questions you have
- Treatments are performed on a walk-in walk-out basis and typically take between 30 minutes - 2 hours. depending on the type of procedure.
- You will likely require more than one treatment over separate appointments.
- If you are anxious about the procedure. please arrive early for a premed to calm your nerves.
- You can opt to watch a movie during the procedure; otherwise we have relaxing music and you can of course use your phone throughout.
- Follow up scans at 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 months, and 6 months after treatment, and annually thereafter.
- Our comprehensive aftercare plan is important for us to monitor your progress post-treatment and catch any recurrence of venous disease as early as possible, giving you peace of mind that your great results will be maintained.